Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Three Things I've Been Loving Lately

Chocolate Mint Truffle Tea by Mighty Leaf




Brew a cup of this, add vanilla soymilk and a bit of agave nectar, and you've got yourself an instant beauty/sensuality/revel-in-the-moment potion. I really am astounded by the deliciousness.








Powerful and Feminine by Rachael Jayne Groover



When a very dear girlfriend recommended this book, and I began to peruse the introduction, I was initially resistant. But it turns out, it is a beautiful treatise on, and guide to, the interaction between yin and yang. I am almost done with it and am finding it to be MOST healing, heart-opening, and enlightening.





The Romance Angels Oracle Cards



It's no secret that I am a big fan of Doreen Virtue, and in my book, her oracle decks are where she really shines. This brand new deck is truly beautiful and I am having so much fun with it! Unlike her other decks, she recommends drawing just a single card for most readings, and the very few readings I have done so far have been startlingly accurate and immediately helpful.

2 comments:

  1. Although I have a couple of Doreen Virtue's books I still haven't read them! Perhaps, it is time for me to get around to doing that. ;-)

    Thanks for the indirect nudge.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, Michael! Yeah, I have a lot of fun reading her stuff.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...